CHOOSING A LISTING AGENT
Perhaps the most important decision in selling your home or property will be choosing your Realtor®. Agents naturally vary in their level of experience and commitment to selling your home. The person you choose will be responsible for selling perhaps your most valuable asset, and should have the resources to attract potential buyers. In addition, you should hire a real estate agent who will design and implement a marketing strategy specifically designed for your home.
By definition, a listing agent works for you, the home seller. You should feel open to ask questions of your Realtor®, and be comfortable working with them. You will need to work closely together, to ensure your home is presented in its best light, and to be able to communicate effectively throughout the sales process.
What qualities should you look for in your listing agent?
* Someone with whom you communicate easily
* Someone with a proven record of real estate success and commitment to service
* Someone who can assist you with promoting your home
* Someone with a keen critical eye for details to help you prepare your home
* Someone with experience in your geographic area
* Someone you inherently trust
* Someone who can educate you about the selling process
* Someone with excellent negotiating skills
Choose Deb as Your Realtor®
In representing sellers, I design a detailed plan outlining how your home will be promoted, and what you can expect at every stage of the process. My emphasis on open communication is a key to my success. I want you to keep me abreast of changes in your needs, just as I will keep you informed as we actively market your home. I am there to assist you, lend my expertise and keep you grounded throughout the sometimes emotional process of selling your home. I am backed by a premier brokerage firm with name recognition, Elfant Wissahickon Realtors, and together we provide a vast array of promotional services for selling your home. Contact me for more information on how I can assist you in selling your home, and how I can turn your vision into reality.